Doctors Community Hospital offering free Support Group Sessions
Free Breast Cancer Support Group for Male Caregivers
- When: Tuesday, December 17, 2013, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Where: Doctors Community Hospital
- Cost: Not available
- Age limit2: Not available
- Categories: Health
Doctors Community Hospital offers a free support group for male caregivers of those who have breast cancer.
For many men, caring for their loved ones who have breast cancer can cause feelings of fear, anxiety and uncertainty. However, they don’t have to face those challenges alone.
Doctors Community Hospital’s male caregiver support group encourages men to:
· Share their experiences – providing encouragement to others
· Develop friendships – creating comradeship among those who have similar experiences
· Learn about breast cancer and coping techniques – enriching the effectiveness of the care they give to loved ones
This support group is facilitated by men whose loved ones are breast cancer survivors.
When: November 18, 2013 from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. (Third Tuesday of Every Month)
Where: Doctors Community Hospital
8100 Good Luck Road
North Building, 5th Floor
Lanham, Maryland 20706
Registration: 301-DCH-4YOU or 301-324-4968