1. H.R. 3523 – Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act – To provide for the sharing of certain cyber threat intelligence and cyber threat information between the intelligence community and cybersecurity entities, and for other purposes.
2. H.R. 4170 – Student Loan Forgiveness Act – To increase purchasing power, strengthen economic recovery, and restore fairness in financing higher education in the United States through student loan forgiveness, caps on interest rates on Federal student loans, and refinancing opportunities for private borrowers, and for other purposes.
3. H.R. 3261 – Stop Online Piracy Act – To promote prosperity, creativity, entrepreneurship, and innovation by combating the theft of U.S. property, and for other purposes.
4. H.R. 1540 – National Defense Reauthorization Act of 2012 – To authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2012 for military activities of the Department of Defense, for military construction, and for defense activities of the Department of Energy, to prescribe military personnel strengths for such fiscal year, and for other purposes.
5. S. 968 – PIPA – A bill to prevent online threats to economic creativity and theft of intellectual property, and for other purposes.
6. H.R. 347 – Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2012 – To correct and simplify the drafting of section 1752 (relating to restricted buildings or grounds) of title 18, United States Code.
7. H.R. 658 – FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 – To amend title 49, United States Code, to authorize appropriations for the Federal Aviation Administration for fiscal years 2011 through 2014, to streamline programs, create efficiencies, reduce waste, and improve aviation safety and capacity, to provide stable funding for the national aviation system, and for other purposes.
8. S. 1925 – Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2012 – A bill to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act of 1994.
9. H.R. 2146 – DATA Act – To amend title 31, United States Code, to require accountability and transparency in Federal spending, and for other purposes.
10. H.R. 2306 – Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2012 – To limit the application of Federal laws to the distribution and consumption of marihuana, and for other purposes