The Nationals Baseball Team has partnered with Major League Baseball to launch a customized App to enhance the guest experience at Nationals Park.
As a result, fans will be able to access the App via “Ballpark” on the App Store and Google Play, and for the first time ever, they will be able to buy and manage tickets, order concessions, access news, promotions, in-game activities and discounts from their phone. Other new services or concessions include:
- The Nationals has nearly doubled the number of Wi-Fi access points throughout the ballpark to create better coverage with faster data speeds for fans attend Nationals games.
- The MGM National Harbor Dugout Club will include a dedicated entrance adjacent to the First Base Gates at the corner of First Street and Potomac Avenue, a designated curbside drop-off, access to televisions, private restroom, a personal attendant, luxury seats, and a stocked refrigerator.
- The Nationals also put new shades on the windows in the Norfolk Southern Club to create an even more comfortable environment for fans.
- New menu items will include Chicken Fried Steak at Virginia Country Kitchen, marinated chicken skewers at Change-Up Chicken and an Italian Sausage Burger
- The Nationals Dream Foundation will sponsor 50/50 Raffles every Friday, Saturday and Sunday home game during the 2017 regular season and other select home games.