S.M.A.R.T Moves 2010 is a 'MUST ATTEND' event
WI Staff | 9/7/2010, 10:09 a.m.
If you are a minority, woman, veteran or disabled business enterprise, you will not want to miss this event! In this challenging economy, successful businesses need to make smart moves to ensure financial success. MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
OCTOBER 6 - 7, 2010
Omni Shoreham Hotel
2500 Calvert St
Washington DC 20008
Minority Women in Business Magazine has spent over two decades developing a community of minority- and women-owned businesses, corporate and government decision-makers, and institutions of higher learning. In 2007, MWIB hosted the first Madam C.J. Walker Award Celebration & Business Symposium which featured world-class speakers who shared their business expertise and advice.
MWIB followed up by establishing partnerships to expand its reach to the fastest-growing segment of today's marketplace - the millions of minority and women veterans, 4.5 million of whom live in the United States. The result of our efforts: in October 2008, MWIB, with support from the Department of Defense, co-hosted Diversity Military World Expo 2008 - a two-day event held at the Gaylord Hotel & Convention Resort that included a Diversity-Friendly Job Fair; Seminars; a Drill Competition; Awards Gala; and Military Ball.
In October 2010, MWIB will host "S.M.A.R.T. Moves 2010". Held in Washington, D.C., this event will again bring together our community of M/W/VDAVBEs, and corporate and government decision-makers. Including MWIB in your marketing plans qualifies you to receive a dramatically reduced discount should you decide to become a partner for "S.M.A.R.T. Moves 2010". Your participation in "S.M.A.R.T. Moves 2010" provides:
-Business Networking Opportunities.
- Speaking opportunities at our myriad events and activities.
- Corporate branding and image building among national military and diversity populations.
- Prominent exposure at events, seminars, reception and gala.
- Consideration for inclusion in S.M.A.R.T. Move's Top 100 companies and agencies who best demonstrate a commitment to maintaining the highest standards of quality by partnering with and/or hiring the most qualified potential suppliers/diverse employees.
- Direct contact with business and defense industry decision-makers.
For information call 202-398-2780 or visit: www.mwib.com